This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect the following personal data:
· Full name
· Email address
· Age / Birth date
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
To exercise these rights, please contact us:
7889, St-Laurent Blvd. Suite 201
Montreal (Québec) H2R 1X1 Canada
T: +1 (514) 939-0559
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our sites and applications offer activities that may collect information from children. In any instance, we will ask for a parent or guardian email address before we collect any personal information from the child.
Terms of usage
The terms of the contract can be modified or upgraded at any time. Additional conditions may be made. They will be effective automatically.
Home office of mazaam.com Site and Mazaam App
Mazaam Interactive Inc. operates from its offices in Canada.
7889, St-Laurent Blvd. Suite 201
Montreal (Québec) H2R 1X1 Canada
T: +1 (514) 939-0559
Mazaam Interactive Inc. does not claim that the elements of the Site and the Application can be used outside of Canada and it is forbidden to access the Site and the Application in countries where legislation would make doing so illegal. You choose to use the Site and the Application at your own initiative and it is your responsibility to conform to all applicable local laws. Any claim relative to the Site and the Application and the elements that they contain is or deriving from usage of the Site and the Application, is regulated by the laws applicable in the territory of the province of Quebec.
Restrictions relative to usage
Unless otherwise specified in a section of the Site and the Application, no element of the Site and the Application may be copied, reproduced, distributed, translated, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any manner whatsoever, without the prior permission of Mazaam Interactive Inc. or the holder of the copyright. You are allowed to post or download the elements of the Site and the Application, but only for non-commercial purposes and so long as you do not modify these elements and that you maintain all notices of intellectual property that they contain. All unauthorized usage of aforementioned contents may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
The logos used or posted on the Site and the Application are owned by Mazaam Interactive Inc. or a third party. Nothing in the Site and the Application can be interpreted so as to permit, directly or indirectly, the usage of a logo reproduced on the Site and the Application without prior written permission from the owner of said logo.
All contents (texts, illustrations and images) reproduced in the Site and the Application are protected by copyright as well as by intellectual property rights, throughout the world. Unless indicated to the contrary (which will consequently be specified in a section of the store), no element of the Site and the Application may be copied, reproduced, distributed, translated, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any manner whatsoever, without the prior permission of Mazaam Interactive Inc. You are allowed to post or download the elements of the Site and the Application, but only for non-commercial purposes and so long as you do not modify these elements and that you maintain all notices of intellectual property that they contain. All unauthorized usage of aforementioned contents may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
Limitation of responsibility
The use of the Site and the Application requires a compatible system, Internet access and certain software. The use of the Site and the Application could be affected by the performance of these elements. High speed Internet access is highly recommended. In accepting these conditions of service you acknowledge and accept the fact that these technical requirements are your responsibility.
MAZAAM.COM and the elements contained in the Site and the Application are furnished as presented, without any guarantee, in particular concerning merchandise quality or suitability for a specific use. Moreover, MAZAAM.COM makes no claim relative to its utilization, downloading, validity, preciseness or reliability of the elements reproduced on MAZAAM.COM and MAZAAM App or concerning the results deriving from the use of such elements. Although Mazaam Interactive Inc. does everything possible so that MAZAAM.COM and MAZAAM App will contain no errors, Mazaam Interactive Inc. disclaims any responsibility relative to any error that could be encountered on them. Its affiliate companies, directors, employees, representatives and agents will in no case be held responsible for any damage related directly or indirectly to the use of the Site and the Application be it for loss of data or profit derived from the usage of the Site and the Application or the inability to use these elements. In the case of such an occurrence where the responsibility of the Site and the Application could be upheld in your favour, it will be limited to an amount equivalent to the price you paid for the faulty products. In spite of these restrictions, nothing in the present article can have as a consequence the limitation of any right that you might have as a consumer in virtue of the laws that could be applicable in you case.
Authorization and access to the site
The Site and the Application grant you the limited authorization to access the site and make personal use of it, without, however, downloading it (except to store pages) or to modify it, even partially, without the express written permission of Mazaam Interactive Inc. This permission excludes: the resale or commercial use of the site MAZAAM.COM, its content and the content of its stores; the use of the list of its products, descriptions and prices; any use derived from the site MAZAAM.COM or its content; any download or copy of information concerning accounts for the benefit of another retailer; any use of browsing tools, collecting and retrieving data.The site MAZAAM.COM cannot be reproduced, in whole or in part, copied, sold, resold, visited or exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written permission of Mazaam Interactive Inc. You are not authorized to use meta tags or any other “hidden text” using the name of MAZAAM.COM without the express written permission of MAZAAM.COM. You may, however, create a hypertext link that refers back to the homepage of MAZAAM.COM as long as this link does not present MAZAAM.COM, its store, its products and its services in a manner that is fraudulent, misleading, defamatory or otherwise offensive.
The present contract on the conditions of service is governed by the laws applicable in the province of Quebec. It is understood that any litigation stemming from or linked to the use of the services and sites of Mazaam Interactive Inc. will be submitted to the competence of the law courts of Montreal, province of Quebec.
You agree to side with Mazaam Interactive Inc. should judicial proceedings against the company ensue from a violation of the present conditions of use by you or another user of your access to MAZAAM.COM.
Force majeure (casus fortuitus)
Mazaam Interactive Inc. will not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment in full or in part of any of its obligations to you, or for damages or losses that you might have incurred if the non-fulfillment, damages or losses are the result of a force majeure or of circumstances beyond its control.
Licence of usage
MAZAAM.COM allows you to stream or to look at its products on the Site or the Application (“Service”) according to the following terms:
1. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Service or its software, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement and accept to be bound by its terms of usage. If you do not accept the stipulations of this Agreement or cannot conform to it, you are requested not to install, copy or otherwise use the Service, the software, nor any music, image, video, text or other material available through the Service (“Content”).
2. You consent not to disassemble, decompile, dissect or otherwise tamper with security components, special rules or other security applications for any reason whatsoever. You accept to conform to the rules and policies periodically established by the Provider of services. These rules and policies will usually be applied in a non-discriminatory manner to the users of the Service and the software and may include, for example, required or automatic updates, modifications, and (or) reinstallations of the software, as well as the application of patches to handle problems of security, interoperability and (or) performance.
3. You accept not to use the Content for purposes that could conflict with the copyrights associated with it.
4. The Service and its associated software allow you to obtain, listen to, watch and (or) read (depending on the case) the Content digitally, for personal and non-commercial use, for the sole purpose of entertainment. This Content may belong to the Provider of service or to a third party. However, in all circumstances, you understand and accept that your rights of usage of the Content are limited in virtue of the copyright law. You accept and will not attempt to modify the software or Content obtained through the Service, for any reason whatsoever, including that of falsifying or changing the identity of the owner or the source of the Content.
5. You represent, accept and guarantee that you will use the Service only for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment purpose, and not as a means of redistribution. You agree not to distribute, reproduce, or publicly display any of the Content or transfer copies of the Content obtained through this Service.
6. The service provider and (or) the owners of the Content can periodically remove Content from the Service without prior notice.
7. The owners of the Content are the intended beneficiaries of this Agreement and have the right to have it respected.
8. The service, including all content and other information, material and products included or placed at your disposal by means of the service are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with no warranties from the provider of services or the owners of the content. To the fullest extent permitted and in virtue of the applicable laws, the provider of services and all the owners of the content disclaim all guarantees, implicit or explicit, concerning the quality of the merchandise and serviceability for a particular purpose. No provider of services or any owner of content can guarantee that the service or the content, the information, equipment or products included or placed at your disposal through the service will be exempt of viruses or other dangerous obstacles.
9. The service provider and the owners of content shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, arising out of or in connection with use of service or its content, information, equipment or products included or put at your disposal through the service, or in case of damages with costs superior to the amount paid for the utilisation of the content associated with the request for indemnisation of damages.
® All rights reserved | MAZAAM.COM | Mazaam Interactive Inc., 2019